With a commitment to all styles of music and an uncompromising advocacy of Australian music, they represent a vital part of the Australian music heartbeat.
– Paul Dean, Former Artistic Director, National Academy of Music
“[The] Brisbane Chamber Choir, as always, [are] professional and sensitive…”
– Limelight Magazine
“The sort of glorious sound we have come to expect from the English cathedral tradition: mellifluous, serene, glowing, ruminative, and restorative.”
-Vincent Plush, The Weekend Australian
A cornerstone choral ensemble in the Brisbane musical fabric with an impressive history and an even more exciting future to come.
– Brendan Joyce, Violinist and Leader, Camerata of St John’s
What I find so special about the superb Brisbane Chamber Choir is its unflagging commitment over many years to the most beautiful and nourishing music ever written for human voices – and to singing that music as if life depended on it being sung as beautifully as possible.
– Dr Liam Viney, Lecturer in Piano, University of Queensland
Performing with the Brisbane Chamber Choir is exciting, musically rewarding and always a pleasure.
– Alan Smith, Former Concertmaster, Queensland Symphony Orchestra
The Brisbane Chamber Choir is a composer’s dream ensemble.
– Stephen Leek, Composer
Hearing the Brisbane Chamber Choir for the first time was a revelation of musical purity, and playing with them a complete joy.
– Patrick Murphy, Lecturer in Cello, University of Queensland
The choir’s dedication to mastery offers aural sojourns through the world of mind and soul.
– Dr Michael Knopf, Composer